eBrewSupply - Electric Brewing Hardware Opening Soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there were any coupons left I would be interested in one as well. In the process of converting to electric. Thank You

Im getting ready to place an order.....and in my haste to keep my inbox cleaned out i deleted the code that you had sent.....any chance in getting it again?

It looks like you have over 100 posts but I would love a code please if still available.

I'm about to place and order but could use some advice on what to order for internals.

I'm looking to build a 110V e-herms using a 1500W heating element in a 2 cooler system (i'll still use propane for the boil kettle). I have read fairly extensively about this and have found that a RANCO system would probably be the easiest way. However, I really want to build a control panel... because that will allow me to upgrade later to 220 and well... man those things are cool.

Others have done this I realize but i'm looking to maybe do it a little different. I'm looking to hook up 2 PIDs. The first will control the heating element in the HLT. The other will be used a glorified digital thermometer for the MLT. The output of the second PID will just power the alarm buzzer to notify once the MASH temperature is reached or if it gets out of range. Also I will be powering 2 pumps (1 to recirculate the mash through the coil and the other to recirculate the water from the HLT).

So as far as the order, I'm looking to purchase the enclosure from your website as well as:
1- key 2-way switch (main power on/off)
2- LED 110v indicator lights (1 for main power indication and the other for when the element is on)
1-flashing alarm buzzer
1- emergency stop
2- push buttons (to turn on/off pumps 1 and 2)
2- 2-way switches (1 to be able to turn direct power to element on/off, the other to turn on/off the alarm buzzer)

So that is my list of superficial structures. What else do I need to get from your site? Rails, SSR, heat sink, etc? Would I be better off ordering this from Auber where I get the PIDs?

Thanks for any advice you can share.

Corey

If you still have any coupon codes left, I would love one. I also just sent you an inquiry on your site using the Contact Me link. It is a great idea for a site!

Don't need a code as I've already bought my stuff... But I just wanted to give this thread a bump after a wonderful customer service experience. Put together my panel using this kit and had a relay fuse closed and a 25A breaker that trips at 22A when it warms up. The guys at ebrewsupply tossed replacements in the mail, priority shipping, free of charge the day after I sent them an email.

If I ever need further DIN rail mount automation hardware I'm going to shop with them first.

Just started a new thread. CYBERMONDAY is the code for today only, coupon is good for 5% off anything in the store except BCS Temperature control units.

Back