Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Cyber Monday Sale - 12% off your order

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #41
Brewmasters Warehouse
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexmonkey View Post
Mine is still pending too. 3 days seems like a long time. Maybe they ran out of some stuff.
I totally agree 3 days is a long time, and I apologize for the delayed shipping on the orders. If we are out of stock on something we will be contacting you about the out of stock. We have everyone working long days and nights trying to get the orders shipped as soon as possible. The amounts of orders we received were by far and away the largest amount we have ever dealt with, and we are making good progress in getting the orders out. We will be back to our usual turn around time next week, even if I have to have everyone live at the store all weekend long.

Thanks,

Ed

Purchase a recipe with Brew Builder and save 10% off the recipe. Use discount code: BBBYO

Become a fan of BMW on Facebook.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #42
Hermit
Recipes 

Liked 67 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
I totally agree 3 days is a long time, and I apologize for the delayed shipping on the orders. If we are out of stock on something we will be contacting you about the out of stock. We have everyone working long days and nights trying to get the orders shipped as soon as possible. The amounts of orders we received were by far and away the largest amount we have ever dealt with, and we are making good progress in getting the orders out. We will be back to our usual turn around time next week, even if I have to have everyone live at the store all weekend long.

Thanks,

Ed
Chill. Glad it turned out for you. In the end a healthy supplier is good for all. I can wait a little longer....

Old 12-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #43
DavidSteel
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Just keep in mind that there are a lot of orders and it takes time to put together recipes. Some people ordered 200+ dollars worth of stuff which takes time to piece together, box it up, double check, etc. I wouldn't worry, you should probably get your order by monday-tuesday.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
bernerbrau
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Mine's shipped but I don't see any tracking info.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 PM   #45
TheDudeLebowski
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 106 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Tracking orders do take a while to get updated with a number from the shipper. I can live with that. I understand there may be delays. My problem is getting flamed by people when you are having problems. I know you usually don't hear of a company unless there's a problem. We are having problems. Listen if you can charge and take my money immediately you shouldn't be criticized for trying to get an update. Let's be constructive. As much as I like the website. Here's a recommendation for the site. If it's not instock list it as "not in stock". It was instantaneous to take my money on Monday. My LHBS currently put up a sale. I'm probably going to call my credit card company and report/void the order and go to a reliable source. I love to support good companies. It's obvious that people have had their money taken and have only gotten a response when they've took the initiative to investigate Flame on for people that are just trying to figure out where their money went.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #46
DavidSteel
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeLebowski View Post
Tracking orders do take a while to get updated with a number from the shipper. I can live with that. I understand there may be delays. My problem is getting flamed by people when you are having problems. I know you usually don't hear of a company unless there's a problem. We are having problems. Listen if you can charge and take my money immediately you shouldn't be criticized for trying to get an update. Let's be constructive. As much as I like the website. Here's a recommendation for the site. If it's not instock list it as "not in stock". It was instantaneous to take my money on Monday. My LHBS currently put up a sale. I'm probably going to call my credit card company and report/void the order and go to a reliable source. I love to support good companies. It's obvious that people have had their money taken and have only gotten a response when they've took the initiative to investigate Flame on for people that our just trying to figure out where their money went.
I'm sure the problem wouldn't be that it was out of stock to begin with, but they may have run out due to all of the sales and orders. It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep an electronic "stock", but I'm sure it would be a hassle to keep track of due to constant shipments always coming in.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #47
humann_brewing
More Humann than human
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 313 Times on 311 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernerbrau View Post
Mine's shipped but I don't see any tracking info.
me too, I am in no rush though, nothing I ordered was for my brew this weekend. I just hope my yeast stays nice and cold and fedex doesn't heat their warehouses.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #48
lucasszy
Recipes 

My order is still pending!

My Wheat (Camomile / Honey)
My Good Eats Brew
My JAOM
SMaSH ale
First AG
First Place Belgian Specialty Ale

Old 12-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #49
bernerbrau
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

I suppose I could swap in some 04 if the london yeast craps out in the fedex warehouse...

Old 12-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #50
TheDudeLebowski
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 106 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 1

12% isn't that big of a deal for me. I did spend over $100. Origianlly I visited the site and saw the Orval recipe before this sale which seemed interesting. I then saw the sale and figured I'd give it a try to test its reliability. It uses candi sugar which from his previous post he said was coming next week. An update/response would settle things down. There was no response until people posted valid complaints. Again, it's the principle of it. Don't flame people if someone has had money taken from them without a response.

Quick Reply