Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Cyber Monday Sale - 12% off

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Brewmasters Warehouse
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Cyber Monday Sale - 12% off

We had a Cyber Monday sale last year which is still the record day for sales. So why not do it again this year. 12% off during Monday only using the code CYBERMON. Prior purchases are excluded, and the sale runs from 1 second after midnight tonight (so technically Monday) until 1PM EST on Monday.

I want things to get shipped out in a more timely manner this year compared to last years longer wait times, so I am ending the sale at 1PM to make sure it does not take all week to get the orders shipped from 1 day. I may extend the time period if I feel that we can handle the volume that has been ordered.

If you order using the sale code please be patient while we get orders ready to ship out. We do have to ship out this weekends orders before we can start on Monday's orders. I also recommend that if you want your order shipped quickly then upgrade your shipping from the 6.99 to the FedEx Ground option.

Happy shopping,

Ed

Purchase a recipe with Brew Builder and save 10% off the recipe. Use discount code: BBBYO

Become a fan of BMW on Facebook.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
BeernuT100
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Awesome Ed!

Old 11-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
Captain_Bigelow
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Blichmann products included?

Old 11-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #4
Hugh_Jass
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Any estimate of the delay in shipping? Usually it's top notch. Thanks

Old 11-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
agurkas
Recipes 

Ed,
Considering you guys have overall best price for my stuff I need and you are doing a Cyber Monday deal, I am willing to put up with bit of delay I hope you really get slammed with the volume. You guys deserve it.

That said, I shot you an e-mail and you may have too many email to go through before monday, so I will ask here too.
I am trying to do Saison Dupont and Barbar Belgian Honey Ale clones.
Ingredients from recipes I can't seem to figure out equivalents for in your Brew Builder:
Vienna malt
Belgian 2-row Pilsner
East Kent Golding - Will Kent Golding do?
Belgian Cara-Vienne malt
Which Wheat DME would you recommend or is there a better LME choice?
I don't see Wyeast 1214 Belgian Abbey ale yeast. What would you suggest as a replacement? Liquid preferred.

Thank you!

Old 11-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
Brewmasters Warehouse
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

In the end the shipping delays will be determined by the amount of orders, and more importantly the type of orders that have to be processed. A $100 equipment order is very easy to grab off the shelves and box up. A $100 order with 24 grains all crushed and packaged separately takes a lot more time to put together. I do not want to guarantee a time frame, but last year we had all Monday's orders processed for shipping on Thursday, and this year I am hoping for a better turn around time.

We are in a pretty good inventory position for the sale, though I wish certain items we had more of or in stock. We will communicate out of stocks via email or phone calls.

All products are included unless the product page specifically excludes them.

Thanks,

Ed

Purchase a recipe with Brew Builder and save 10% off the recipe. Use discount code: BBBYO

Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
RiverCityBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 26 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by agurkas View Post
Ed,
Considering you guys have overall best price for my stuff I need and you are doing a Cyber Monday deal, I am willing to put up with bit of delay I hope you really get slammed with the volume. You guys deserve it.

That said, I shot you an e-mail and you may have too many email to go through before monday, so I will ask here too.
Ingredients from recipes I can't seem to figure out equivalents for in your Brew Builder:
Vienna malt
Belgian 2-row Pilsner
East Kent Golding - Will Kent Golding do?
Belgian Cara-Vienne malt
I don't see Wyeast 1214 Belgian Abbey ale yeast. What would you suggest as a replacement? Liquid preferred.

Thank you!

I don't think there is really a big difference between East Kent Goldings and Kent Goldings, whatever you have will work fine. Wheat DME or LME should be all about the same as well, just pick what is easiest for YOU to work with. Try White Labs WLP500 for a sub for 1214 (make a starter or pitch more vials for a high gravity).

Good Luck

Old 11-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #8
Brewmasters Warehouse
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by agurkas View Post
Ed,

Vienna malt Weyermann Vienna in Highly Kilned Malts
Belgian 2-row Pilsner Belgian Pilsner in Base Malts
East Kent Golding - Will Kent Golding do? The Kent Golding we sell is East Kent Golding
Belgian Cara-Vienne malt Caramel Vienne in the Caramel Malt section.

Thank you!
I have linked to the malts above, and gave the name and location as well. We only sell Briess DME, which a very good DME. As far as the LME's they are all good, with bulk being the cheapest alternative.

Thanks,

Ed

Old 11-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
Hugh_Jass
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
In the end the shipping delays will be determined by the amount of orders, and more importantly the type of orders that have to be processed. A $100 equipment order is very easy to grab off the shelves and box up. A $100 order with 24 grains all crushed and packaged separately takes a lot more time to put together. I do not want to guarantee a time frame, but last year we had all Monday's orders processed for shipping on Thursday, and this year I am hoping for a better turn around time.

We are in a pretty good inventory position for the sale, though I wish certain items we had more of or in stock. We will communicate out of stocks via email or phone calls.

All products are included unless the product page specifically excludes them.

Thanks,

Ed
Thanks Ed!
I'm used to your excellent prices and service. I'm sure THAT will continue

Old 11-28-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
agurkas
Recipes 

Thanks, Ed!

Quick Reply