Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > CBC is in the paper.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2009, 11:14 AM   #11
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Nikobrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 618
Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
I just knew there was a reason we got along so well! What day is yours?

You all want to have a good time? Read the comments that were posted in the redding online paper. go to Redding.com : Redding, California, News, Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars & Information and do a site search for "duo" its the first hit. The comments crack me up!
Cheers
Jay
Cool I'll check the comments in a few As for bdays june 7th and our wedding anniversary is the 20th the slated opening for your shop the same month as yours! Coincidence? Hmm..
__________________

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Nikobrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #12
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Nikobrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 618
Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default comments

ahahah holdin baby.. those were awesome just read through them all brewing party thats kickass btw thatd be a great surprise bday gift for anybody who hasnt brewed more than a mr beer !

__________________

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Nikobrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #13
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Jaybird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,668
Liked 331 Times on 238 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post
ahahah holdin baby.. those were awesome just read through them all brewing party thats kickass btw thatd be a great surprise bday gift for anybody who hasnt brewed more than a mr beer !
Ya the parties I came up with on a whim (if that's a word) looks like it's going to be a big hit. I have people booking already Hmmm Birthday gift.....Brilliant!
How do you like the comments from noboosenearlibrary? She must be from the Deep South "not in Redding" I was LMAO.
__________________
Need a False Bottom for your Keg, Kettle or Cooler?

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE


Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Jaybird is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #14
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Nikobrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 618
Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
Ya the parties I came up with on a whim (if that's a word) looks like it's going to be a big hit. I have people booking already Hmmm Birthday gift.....Brilliant!
How do you like the comments from noboosenearlibrary? She must be from the Deep South "not in Redding" I was LMAO.
Man thats hilarious. you could advertise after school specials, have soda kit sales, student discounts lol (I think soda making would be fun with the kid simpler too). Those parties are gonna take a lot of time away from your shop tho those will be pretty time consuming but sound awesome. Her comments were great and prove there are people that dumb. The funny thing is real alcoholics typically dont want to make their brew, we.. er.. they hit the liquor stores like people were saying.

As for bdays Im thinking any dad, or college kid (21 plus of course) would think itd be really cool to have a brewing party. Theyd feel cool too. Everybody has "wanted to" try brewing not all will stick with it but i think a lot will. What do you charge for them just out of curiousity?

And you GOTTA do classes at the shop. At least on brewdays just have people see how its done. mmmm.. I love brewing lol.
__________________

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Nikobrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #15
Jaybird
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Jaybird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nor*Cal
Posts: 5,668
Liked 331 Times on 238 Posts
Likes Given: 116

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post
Man thats hilarious. you could advertise after school specials, have soda kit sales, student discounts lol (I think soda making would be fun with the kid simpler too). Those parties are gonna take a lot of time away from your shop tho those will be pretty time consuming but sound awesome. Her comments were great and prove there are people that dumb. The funny thing is real alcoholics typically dont want to make their brew, we.. er.. they hit the liquor stores like people were saying.

As for bdays Im thinking any dad, or college kid (21 plus of course) would think itd be really cool to have a brewing party. Theyd feel cool too. Everybody has "wanted to" try brewing not all will stick with it but i think a lot will. What do you charge for them just out of curiousity?

And you GOTTA do classes at the shop. At least on brewdays just have people see how its done. mmmm.. I love brewing lol.

The parties are going to be about 3 hours, ya know long enough to brew an extract batch and clean up. At this point it's extract only and it’s the only way I am going to get to brew for a while. We are working on cost breakdown for the parties, but it will be basically the cost of the basic starter brewing kit and the cost of the extract kit they want to brew. They are going to be held at the hosts’ house. What I am hoping for is to create customers that will come back to the shop to buy kits and start brewing on their own, and bring their friends. The good thing is I get to set the schedule, so if I start booking more than I can handle there are GREAT extract brewers here that would love to jump in and help. We are going to have classes held at the shop eventually, for those that want to learn, and for those that want to take their brewing to the next level. Yes brewday classes are must and will happen as soon as I get to brew again. The sky is the limit with the parties, they are going to be a blast. I already have people getting there friends together and wanting to book, so that’s promising.

Soda brewing parties for kids…Hmmmmm, that will get some controversy stirred up. Great idea! LOL
__________________
Need a False Bottom for your Keg, Kettle or Cooler?

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE


Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
Jaybird is online now
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paper or Plastic????? AtlanticBrewer Equipment/Sanitation 3 10-18-2008 01:11 AM
label paper FEARDIZ Label Display & Discussion 15 03-28-2008 03:55 PM
I ended up in the paper FSR402 General Chit Chat 19 01-05-2008 12:52 AM
Boiling Wax Paper? Ó Flannagáin General Techniques 12 10-07-2007 09:35 AM