Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Bulk Hop Rhizome Blowout

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default Bulk Hop Rhizome Blowout

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it, Happy Sunday That Nothing Is Open for the rest

After shipping rhizome pre orders we have a bunch of several varieties left over. We're going to count the healthy ones this week but it looks like we'll have a couple hundred each of Cascade, Centennial and Zeus. We'll have around 50 Chinook left. Pricing:

50+ $2.75/each
100+ $2.25/each

Actual shipping cost will be charged (max for approx 100 rhizomes would be about $15)

I'm making this post several other places as well so if you want in please respond soon.

To order: PM me with your full name, address, whether it's a business or a residence, and a good email address for PayPal. You can also email your order to niko at nikobrew dot com.

Thanks folks and have a great day!

-Niko-

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Oh, and the price is based on total volume so if you got 25 of each for example you'd get the 100 rhizome price.

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply