Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Black Friday at Nikobrew

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default Black Friday at Nikobrew

Hey folks! Here's the Black Friday update we just sent out to everyone our newsletter. It's a bit cryptic, I know, so just make sure to hit our site Friday at 10AM PST to check out the details If you want to be on our list you can add yourself on the left side of any page on our site.

-------------------

Attention Fellow Homebrewers:

Our Black Friday Sale Begins at 10AM PST 11/29

Highlights:

We're making it simple this year. ALL HOPS will have HUGE discounts. We'll also be offering full pounds of some varieties that are usually only in 2oz packs such as Citra and Australian Galaxy!

2013 Cascade, Centennial and Chinook at killer prices

5 Varieties that we have never carried before

Some hops will be in limited supply

http://www.nikobrew.com

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to all domestic orders of hops. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $25 (or $21 for Canada) for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of most mixed increments. PayPal is required for international retail orders.

Wholesale Inquiries:
If you are the purchaser for a homebrew supply store or professional brewery please visit http://pro.Nikobrew.com. Due to our extremely limited supply of some varieties not all hops that are available on our retail site are available wholesale.

Thank you very much for your support and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

-Niko and Crew-

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #2
ny101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Awesome deals. Some of them are just stunning! Picked me up a pound of galaxy, 2013 chinook that was nearly half off what I normally pay, and some decently discounted el dorado!

Just so you know I checked out as a guest the last time, and for some reason the checkout process wouldn't let me use the same email as a guest again. No biggie, I just used my work email, but I wanted to let you know!

Old 12-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
hikertrash
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Ordered nearly 8lb of Hops! Great deal and the flat shipping got me to try a few new varieties too. Thanks! Now to clear out space in the freezer without SWMBO noticing.

Old 12-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #4
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Thanks folks! We greatly appreciate your support!

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #5
jhoyda
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 13

I took advantage of this and want to say I'm amazed at your service. I placed an order for 3 pounds on Friday afternoon and it was waiting for me on Monday morning. I live in Ohio, I can't believe it arrived that quickly!

Thanks again.

Quick Reply