Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > BargainMugs.com Personalized Beer Glasses-SPRING SPECIALS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
BargainMugs
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default BargainMugs.com Personalized Beer Glasses-SPRING SPECIALS

BargainMugs.com - Minimum of 12 pcs. Free electronic proofs.

16 oz personalized pint glass - as low as $0.62 each. $0.89 each for 72.

16 oz willi becher custom beer glass
- as low as $1.15 each. $1.41 each for 72.

5 oz Libbey mini pilsner glass - beer taster - as low as $1.54 each. $1.84 each for 72.

Browsing the forum I've seen a lot of great beer label art that would look awesome on a beer glass or mug - selfish promotion aside the compliment is genuine

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
coy
Recipes 

interesting. can you do a full cmyk type print? or are you restricted to just choosing colors?
What type of printing is used? If I had a customer that wanted me to send art work to you what would you need from us? I can see on your site that you can upload the art work, but where/what are the restrictions?

Old 05-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Hugh_Jass
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
Ooooh, what a great idea! When Coy gets my logo done, I'd love to order some glassware! That's awesome.
I vote for your current avatar to be incorporated in your logo.

OP: looks great. Best of luck to you. Cheers

Last edited by Hugh_Jass; 05-19-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 05-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
Lilrascal
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Yes I was thinking of doing this when Coy gets done with my logo. When I looked at the pint glasses it seemed the best deal to get 72!!! Difficult part is price goes up for each color. Looks like you have to limit yourself to 4 colors too.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
BargainMugs
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy View Post
interesting. can you do a full cmyk type print? or are you restricted to just choosing colors?
Hi coy, We screen print Pantone colors. Most customers find it easiest to choose a color from our color menus, but if you want to provide specific Pantone colors for an order we try to match them as close as possible.

We can do full CMYK with a sublimation process, we call them picture or photo mugs: http://bargainmugs.com/custom-picture-mugs-c-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy View Post
What type of printing is used? If I had a customer that wanted me to send art work to you what would you need from us? I can see on your site that you can upload the art work, but where/what are the restrictions?
We screen print ceramics and glassware and kiln fire them at around 1200 degrees F.

Our preferred file format is vector .ai, and .eps files. We can work with .tif, .cdr, .pdf, and .psd. Convert all fonts to outlines or include all screen and printer fonts. We also accept .jpg files but 300 dpi or higher resolution is strongly recommend for a better imprint.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
BargainMugs
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilrascal View Post
Yes I was thinking of doing this when Coy gets done with my logo. When I looked at the pint glasses it seemed the best deal to get 72!!! Difficult part is price goes up for each color. Looks like you have to limit yourself to 4 colors too.
Yea, we limit to 4 colors except for an occasional exception because the more colors used in an imprint, the higher the risk of registration issues - meaning the colors are set close together making them difficult to print. Every color requires a different screen.

Hope this helps everyone, let me know if you have further questions

Old 05-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
Lilrascal
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for explaining the process. It does seem quite involved. I will defiantly be exploring this when my logo is done. Hopefully the pint glasses will still be on sale then.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
ubermick
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts

While that's a good sale price on those glasses, bear in mind that there's additional setup and screen charges of $39 per color. Which means if you have a two color logo and get, say, 36 glasses, it's not $1.13 each, it's actually $3.29, plus shipping.

Still not a bad deal, just folks should be aware of *actual* pricing.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 939 Times on 625 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Realistically, everyone should have a good single color version of their logo for things like this. Bargainmugs does great work. I had a problem with the wrong glass being shipped and they took care of it quickly to help me with a deadline.

One thing I'd do differently with my artwork if I did it over again would be to slightly stretch the art horizontally by a few percent to make up for the perspective shift as it wraps around the glass. It's a bigger deal on the narrow mini pils glasses than it would be on the pint size.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Tags
beer glasses, custom, personalized, pint glasses

Quick Reply