Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Ball Lock Racetrack Kegs, only $24.95! - Kegconnection.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 AM   #31
45_70sharps
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 172 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 136

Mine arived today!
Got another keg and a spare CO2 tank coming from the black friday sale also.
I probably wont even open the box for a while till I need the keg. Nice knowing that I'll soon be able to have 5 beers on tap at the same time though.

Let's see if I keep this updated!

On tap
Black Butte clone

In secondary
Pumpkin ale

In primary
Honey wit

Up next.. Firestone Union Jack clone

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #32
jmeister
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
The Racetrack kegs we have up on our site right now for our black friday / cyber monday sale DO use standard gaskets and we have parts fully stocked for future maintenance needs.
The one I received today doesn't use the standard gaskets and it isn't single handle but was still the racetrack style lid. I needs the special dip tube gasket, smaller size gas in tube, and the C post plastic inserts. It definitely holds pressure as it arrived under a good bit of pressure. Overall it's in good condition inside & out and was a good price but it will sit until I can find the correct parts to get it reconditioned.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #33
loudgonzo
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
We apologize for the trouble but are working hard to resolve this for you.

Just to clarify to other customers reading this: the issue is finding the style gaskets for the diptube for only the SINGLE HANDLE race track kegs we sold during the "Pre-Black Friday" sale. It's true that we didn't even realize the difference and regret not knowing about this sooner. Please, rest assure, we are going to do our best to find a way to stock this part for any future maintenance needs.

The Racetrack kegs we have up on our site right now for our black friday / cyber monday sale DO use standard gaskets and we have parts fully stocked for future maintenance needs.

We pressure test every keg but some kegs do slip through the cracks that aren't ready to go out of the box. When this happens, we make sure to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

cheers,

joshua
Quote:
Yes, absolutely. I'll let you know any information, as soon as I find anything out!

cheers,

joshua
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeister View Post
The one I received today doesn't use the standard gaskets and it isn't single handle but was still the racetrack style lid. I needs the special dip tube gasket, smaller size gas in tube, and the C post plastic inserts. It definitely holds pressure as it arrived under a good bit of pressure. Overall it's in good condition inside & out and was a good price but it will sit until I can find the correct parts to get it reconditioned.

Have you guys found the replacement gaskets for these?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #34
KegconnectionLLC
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Got your PM Loudgonzo, and we don't have a source for these gaskets. Talking with Todd (our owner), he said your best bet is probably your local gasket shop or online gasket source. If you'd like to speak with Todd regarding any of this, call him @ 512-749-7713 . I hope any of this helps and sorry we couldn't be your source for these gaskets.

cheers,

joshua

Quick Reply