Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Ball Lock Racetrack Kegs, only $24.95! - Kegconnection.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #21
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45_70sharps View Post
I just got an email with a fed-ex tracking number already! I've never gotten one that fast. A few hours after ordering.
Thanks! That's fast service.
Our warehouse crew is the best they've ever been. We are really proud of how great our guys are doing in regards to getting orders fulfilled quickly and, more importantly, fulfilled correctly!

From Black Friday on, our shipping time won't probably be as instant BUT we'll still be shipping between 2-4 business days after an order is placed.

cheers,

joshua

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
45_70sharps
Recipes 

Liked 172 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 136

Well you've earned respect and continued shopping from me. Not just for the great price on the keg. I was lucky to catch that deal, but the quick shipping makes me feel good about the service.

I certainly hope that as the Christmas season gets close, people realize that shipping gets slower. Even if you can still get it out the door that fast, it's going to bottle neck very soon.

Let's see if I keep this updated!

On tap
Black Butte clone

In secondary
Pumpkin ale

In primary
Honey wit

Up next.. Firestone Union Jack clone

Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #23
cheesecake
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I ordered from keg connection a couple times and they are always on there game. Had some slight mixups/issues and they fixed them instantly. I plan to place my next order from them soon

Old 11-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #24
forcabrew
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Wish I saw this sooner. Keg connection is great ordered from them plenty if times in the past with always havin great service congrats to the lucky ones. I hope I don't miss out on the next one

Old 11-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #25
loudgonzo
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

I regret buying this keg now since I was under the assumption that the replacement o-ring sets that came with it were all I needed to get it up and running. But there are several other gaskets that also need to be replaced since they are old and deteriorated. There is one for the dip tube that is not a standard size, and after calling kegconnection, even they don't know the size or where to get one. They will try to source them next week, and I'll get a call when they find a replacement.

I'm reading more about this style keg now and find out others have same problems. Since it was a fire sale/limited qty item, I didn't want to miss out, so I only went off the description of "standard" keg, assuming the only difference was the oval style lid. Unfortunately there's more differences than just the lid, and now I'm stuck with a keg that has cruddy hard to find parts.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudgonzo View Post
I regret buying this keg now since I was under the assumption that the replacement o-ring sets that came with it were all I needed to get it up and running. But there are several other gaskets that also need to be replaced since they are old and deteriorated. There is one for the dip tube that is not a standard size, and after calling kegconnection, even they don't know the size or where to get one. They will try to source them next week, and I'll get a call when they find a replacement.

I'm reading more about this style keg now and find out others have same problems. Since it was a fire sale/limited qty item, I didn't want to miss out, so I only went off the description of "standard" keg, assuming the only difference was the oval style lid. Unfortunately there's more differences than just the lid, and now I'm stuck with a keg that has cruddy hard to find parts.
We apologize for the trouble but are working hard to resolve this for you.

Just to clarify to other customers reading this: the issue is finding the style gaskets for the diptube for only the SINGLE HANDLE race track kegs we sold during the "Pre-Black Friday" sale. It's true that we didn't even realize the difference and regret not knowing about this sooner. Please, rest assure, we are going to do our best to find a way to stock this part for any future maintenance needs.

The Racetrack kegs we have up on our site right now for our black friday / cyber monday sale DO use standard gaskets and we have parts fully stocked for future maintenance needs.

We pressure test every keg but some kegs do slip through the cracks that aren't ready to go out of the box. When this happens, we make sure to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #27
45_70sharps
Recipes 

Liked 172 Times on 141 Posts
Likes Given: 136

When you do find the gaskets for these kegs, are you going to post back to this thread so we can order spare parts?

Let's see if I keep this updated!

On tap
Black Butte clone

In secondary
Pumpkin ale

In primary
Honey wit

Up next.. Firestone Union Jack clone

Old 11-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #28
KegconnectionLLC
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45_70sharps View Post
When you do find the gaskets for these kegs, are you going to post back to this thread so we can order spare parts?
Yes, absolutely. I'll let you know any information, as soon as I find anything out!

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #29
tx_shooter
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Keg ordered; thanks for the great deal! Now I can have a keg for me and a keg for my wife on tap. There will be domestic peace again.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #30
JRems
Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I find it odd that you state the lids take a standard o ring. Race track lids take a square profile o ring not a standard round profile. You should probably stock those too. They provide a much better seal.

Quick Reply