Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Allinone wine Pump now for beer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #21
allinone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Hi everyone this is Steve from Allinonewinepump. I noticed that there has been a couple of questions concerning what all comes with the pump - I tried to answer those questions on my website - I will post what I thought was clear and then if you would not PM me and tell me your ideas on how the site could be better .

Home page - under features

■Odorless and oil-free – vacuum pump
■Light weight- approx. 6 lbs and well balanced
■Durable plastic housing is easy to clean
■All adapters, fittings and hoses, including the bottling setup (no racking canes - 3/8)
■In-line vacuum release control

On the accessory page
The allinonewinepump comes with everything that you see here, except the beer bottling attachment which could be added to the pump price with no additional shipping charges

As well as the video showing everything in the box except the 2 racking canes and 1 empty clear wine bottle for the overflow container

Please do not take this the wrong way - I am loking for constructive criticism

Thanks Steve

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2014, 01:06 AM   #22
jojabri
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

*** We're not affiliated with the ALL In One Wine Pump company, we just LOVE our AIO***

My hubby just started brewing, and I'm ever so glad I already have an AIO from my wine making hobby!

I use it for transferring (primary-to-secondary & carboy-to-carboy), in-transfer degassing, filtering and bottling of wines. That's great about it, other than being multifunctional and decently priced is that you are doing so much without the presence of O2 in the receiving vessel.

As far as brewing, my hubby is planning to use it for his transferring from primary (Ale Pail) to carboy, to and from carboys, from carboy to keg, and to bottle(if he's kegless ATM). He is also planning to filter while in the kegging process, because we have the recommended whole house filter setup Again, since it is under vacuum, there is no 02 present in the receiving vessel. This drastically minimizes risk of oxidation IMHO.

Other perks to using an AIO are:
1) The AIO and the filter set-up, even though the price is comparable or lower than other pump models available.

2) Racking time is been decreased tremendously, plus I don't have to risk hurting myself or breaking a carboy because it needs to be lifted.

3) Bottling time has drastically fallen and the AIO allows a perfect level on every bottle every time.

4) Steve's customer service is TOP-NOTCH! We've spoken a few times and his support is above and beyond excellent.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply