The Super Heavy Duty Rebel Mill Home Brew Grain Mill was designed from the ground up by Homebrewers for Homebrewers. Every detail was designed and tested to make sure this is the last mill you will ever need. When you feel the weight on this thing, you will know it's hard-core.
The Mill comes standard with High Grade Stainless Steel Rollers (an upgrade on other mills), Stainless laser engraved front plates and heavy duty stainless steel hopper (yes you can stand on it), did I mention that we wanted this mill to last forever?? The side plates are Aircraft Grade Aluminum and the shaft is Hardened Tool Steel.
- Rollers are fully adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- We worked with veteran brewer and author Dave Miller to find the perfect factory setting on the gap, which is set to .027", giving a perfect crush on all base malts.
- Comes with a solid wood base that is precision milled to fit a 6.5 gallon plastic Bucket. (Pail not included)
- Wooden base is bolted on and can easily be removed so you can mount it to your own mill stand if you wish.
- Includes standard 10lb hopper (A 10 pound hopper extension will be available soon to double your hopper capacity).
The Rebel Mill is shipped fully assembled so you can start crushing grain right away.
This mill does not come with a hand crank, it is meant to be used with a power drill. We recommend a cordless two speed VSR drill running at the higher end of the slow speed setting (we use a DeWalt), you are looking for an RPM of between 350 and 450. If enough people ask for a hand crank we will develop one.
MSRP on this Built to last heavy duty Mill is $199, but to introduce it we have it on sale for the entire month of December for $179
Click HERE to order!!!