I threw out an idea in another thread and the response was pretty favorable so here's the plan:
The kit includes:
(1) Inline SS head Chugger pump
(1) Type A camlock male on pump input
(1) 2pc SS ball valve for "out" port of the pump to control flow speed
(1) Type F camlock male for the output of the pump valve
(10) Feet of 1/2" ID ultraclear, high temp silicone tubing
(2) Type BigC barbed Female camlocks for each end of tubing on the pump sides.
(2) Type BL camlocks - Type B with high flow elbow barbs (for vessel connections)
(4) SS hose clamps
Piecing this together across the site puts $234.40 into your cart and would take about 20 minutes to find and click through. The price of the kit is $225 for a modest $9.40 discount but fulfills our primary goal of one-click convenience.
I plan to make this available as soon as our stock of Camlock BL kits comes in late first week of February.
Yes? No? Feedback welcomed. I'm aware that many people will want to customize something, different pump, different valve, longer tubing, etc etc. Let's start simple because you can always piece it together ala carte if the kit doesn't suite you.