$5 off PL Kegs, 5% off ALL Keg Kits + MORE! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HIGHfive3.png

Hey guys,

Just letting you know that we've got a new promotion going on right now on our site, Kegconnection.com

For a limited time, save $5 on our already low priced Pin Lock kegs (originally $39.95, now $34.95!) and save some $ on some of our other homebrew kegs too!

We are also offering ALL of our keg kits (homebrew keg kits AND retail draft beer keg kits) with a 5% discount from their everyday low pricing.

Also, FYI, we (by we, I mean "I") got lost in where we left off in giving out the promo code for 8% off our brand new homebrew kegs so please reply to THIS THREAD if you have not received your code yet or if you're wanting the promo code that's good for an additional 8% off our brand new kegs which are still currently on sale!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

cheers,

joshua

Like I mentioned above, our new keg sale promo code for HBT members is still active. I apologize if you have asked for one and haven't received it yet. Please let me know if you are still wanting/needing the promo code and I'll PM it ASAP!

cheers,

joshua

One pin lock reconditioned Cornelius keg, pin lock in and out connectors, and 2 standard black plastic tap handles. I'm not very worried about it. You have by far the lowest prices even without the code. However if I could get it to my door before the weekend, that would be great ;)

One pin lock reconditioned Cornelius keg, pin lock in and out connectors, and 2 standard black plastic tap handles. I'm not very worried about it. You have by far the lowest prices even without the code. However if I could get it to my door before the weekend, that would be great ;)

Have you gotten your tracking # yet? When I pulled up our order log, I didn't see one that had a cart with the items you mentioned. It looks like your order has shipped and, depending on where you live, it should get there by the weekend!

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
Have you gotten your tracking # yet? When I pulled up our order log, I didn't see one that had a cart with the items you mentioned. It looks like your order has shipped and, depending on where you live, it should get there by the weekend!

cheers,

joshua

Tracking says it should be here tomorrow. Thanks

KegconnectionLLC said:
Like I mentioned above, our new keg sale promo code for HBT members is still active. I apologize if you have asked for one and haven't received it yet. Please let me know if you are still wanting/needing the promo code and I'll PM it ASAP!

cheers,

joshua

I would like a code please.

May I please have a code for the new kegs? Thanks.

Also, I found a typo on your website. It is in the "Detailed Description" of the "3 Gallon Kegs, NEW, Ball Lock".

The size states:

16.5" tall X 8.5" Wide. 6LBS Empty which I assume should be 6.5" tall X 8.5" Wide. 6LBS Empty

May I please have a code for the new kegs? Thanks.

Also, I found a typo on your website. It is in the "Detailed Description" of the "3 Gallon Kegs, NEW, Ball Lock".

The size states:

16.5" tall X 8.5" Wide. 6LBS Empty which I assume should be 6.5" tall X 8.5" Wide. 6LBS Empty

Thank you for pointing that out to us! Your code has been sent.

Asked twice now for a code. Quess I have to buy at Amazon.

I apologize! I'm not sure how your username got overlooked but please accept my apology in that we did not mean to neglect your request. I've sent it to you inbox if you would still like to redeem it, but I do understand your frustration with us.

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
I apologize! I'm not sure how your username got overlooked but please accept my apology in that we did not mean to neglect your request. I've sent it to you inbox if you would still like to redeem it, but I do understand your frustration with us.

cheers,

joshua

I never got one eiether

Latest posts

Back