Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > 2oz Packs of Citra - www.NikoBrew.com - Limited Supply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Default 2oz Packs of Citra - www.NikoBrew.com - Limited Supply

Hey folks,

I just wanted to let you know that we just got a small amount of Citra. It is 2011 crop, pellet form, in 2oz packs, and there is a limit of 8 per customer. I don't expect these to last long. Dealers are welcome but due to our limited supply and high demand we cannot offer a wholesale discount.

As always these qualify for $5 flat rate shipping to all 50 states and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $18 USD for 4 full single pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments.

For wholesale pricing of other varieties (homebrew shops and pro brewers only), please register an account at pro.nikobrew.com and I will email you will any additional information needed to activate your account.

Thanks folks, cheers!

http://www.nikobrew.com/citra-pellet-2oz-8-per-customer-limit/

-Niko-

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply