Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > 2012 Citra at Nikobrew VERY soon

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #31
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 133

I am SO sorry guys, I made a mistake. It began at 9am MST and I mistakingly put up 10am. I know this typo got a lot of people up before they planned on, and more importantly people missed out on something that they wanted.

I am the original poster, and the person who makes the sale live. I personally do everything except for package hops and fulfill orders.

To help make up for this, I will do a special release for HBT members only at the same price, after we fulfill all the orders we just took in (I don't want you to have to wait an extended period of time to get your hops). Stay tuned to this thread, my family and I are going to my inlaws for a week and going out the door right now and when I get there I'll come up with the format for the HBT only offering. Sorry guys/gals.

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

http:/www.NikoBrew.com

"Samsonite, I was WAY off!" -- Lloyd Christmas

LabRatBrewer Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #32
libeerty
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 101 Times on 67 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post
I am SO sorry guys, I made a mistake. It began at 9am MST and I mistakingly put up 10am. I know this typo got a lot of people up before they planned on, and more importantly people missed out on something that they wanted.

I am the original poster, and the person who makes the sale live. I personally do everything except for package hops and fulfill orders.

To help make up for this, I will do a special release for HBT members only at the same price, after we fulfill all the orders we just took in (I don't want you to have to wait an extended period of time to get your hops). Stay tuned to this thread, my family and I are going to my inlaws for a week and going out the door right now and when I get there I'll come up with the format for the HBT only offering. Sorry guys/gals.
Fair enough.

Tried to keep up with this signature, but just couldn't.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #33
LabRatBrewer
Lost in a Maze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 909 Times on 637 Posts
Likes Given: 1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew View Post

I like the quick response to this thread.

Board of Directors, California Homebrewers Association
albert@calhomebrewers.org

Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #34
wubears71
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 27

That is fair. I appreciate the quick response.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #35
SolomonsCommune
Recipes 

I just registered but hopefully I too can take part in the HBT sale on Citra. I got an email a couple days ago from a friend who is on this board.

"Tomorrow morning (Saturday 9/22) at 10am MST we will be offering a limited supply of full pounds and 2oz packs of Citra. Full pounds will be $27/each and 2oz packs will be $4/each. We expect this to last about an hour, maybe two.

www.nikobrew.com"

Today at 11:45am EST (I'm in Maryland) I logged into Nikobrew to buy a pound of citra. Like the rest of you I was suprised to see that all the pounds were sold out before the sale was to even start.
Props to Nikobrew for trying to make this right. I'm in awe of the fact that some of these varieties are this hard to get a hold of. I understand it, I just can't believe how fast they're going.

Old 12-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #36
amishland

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Subscribed, thx for the HBT offering

my personal website www.kruskis.com

Old 12-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #37
BeardedMan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikobrew

This is awesome. Is it just for Citra or will Amarillo also be offered?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #38
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedMan View Post
This is awesome. Is it just for Citra or will Amarillo also be offered?
Sorry, no on the 2010 Amarillo. I only had a couple boxes of it and sold one on Cyber Monday and the second last Saturday. I will have 2011 crop Amarillo in 2oz packs soon, though since I paid a ton for them the price will be $5.50/2oz pack.

The Citra for HBT will be the same price it was Saturday, I just won't advertise it anywhere but here. I expect to offer the Citra to you folks in about a week. Warehouse Enforcer Scott busted his butt to get just about all the orders from this weekend shipped. To put it into perspective altogether we went through about 150 pounds of hops in about an hour, and most of that was within the first five minutes. And by no means am I complaining about that Just saying offerings like this cause a huge influx of orders and I want to make sure we can keep up.

Thanks folks, and Merry Xmaseve! I'm at my inlaws right now and we're taking our 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old boys to see Santa in a few hours. I know some of you remember me talking about Little Niko several years back. He's the oldest who was born 3 months after I started Nikobrew.

Cheers!

Hops and other goodies for sale! Flat rate $5 shipping store wide! So go ahead, throw in some more hops.. Why not? :P

Old 01-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #39
Nikobrew
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

I posted this yesterday, HBT only limited Citra release, and 2oz packs of Nelson Sauvin offered at the same time.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/hbt-...1-19-a-382556/

Quick Reply