New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > 13 days of Christmas False Bottom Giveaway from NorCal Brewing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #1701
brewingmeister
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 156 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Last edited by brewingmeister; 01-21-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: stopped drinking the kool aid

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #1702
whatdyisit
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 7

You are getting one follow up email per time you entered a contest to get FREE stuff. Really? Part of their ordering system to improve customer service. Go ahead and enter a contest for a large corporation. Your info will get sold to the highest bidder and you will get spam for eternity. I suggest you don't enter any more contests to get free stuff so a follow up email doesn't inconvenience your inbox. God forbid you have to click delete one more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdonnelly68 View Post
I think Pliny is the anal sex of beer.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #1703
mors
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 62 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 74

yes, it's a follow up email not a confirmation... It's just good customer service on an order placed.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #1704
CGVT
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 323 Times on 215 Posts
Likes Given: 224

Wow.

If you don't like, don't enter the contests. They gave away some stuff in the hope that you/we would buy some stuff. I took a shot at the free **** and didn't win it. I not going to get all bent out of shape with an email or two...

"Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain--Quaintest thoughts--queerest fancies come to life and fade away; Who cares how time advances? I am drinking ale today"-Edgar Alan Poe

My Keezer build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keezer-i-guess-its-my-turn-340755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTanium View Post
Do what you like, brew what you like. Don't be a tool.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #1705
evolcoms
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 18

Geese, cmon guys. I was just asking others who entered if they still receive emails after the contest. No need to bash Jay or NCalBS!

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean for this to happen.......

Beers
In the Works: Peach Berry Wheat Ale
Conditioning: Blue Moon Clone, Double O' Blossom Honey Hefeweizen
In the Fridge:Blind Pig IPA, Raspberry Wheat Ale, Capt. Cascade American Amber Ale
Ciders
Primary #1: Carmel Apple Cider 4 weeks on 01/16/13 Primary #2: Spiced Apple Cider 2 weeks on 01/17/13

Old 01-22-2013, 04:04 AM   #1706
Jaybird
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 133 Posts
Likes Given: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolcoms View Post
Is anyone else still receiving emails from Nocal Brewing Solutions regarding the 13 Days of Christmas?
Thanks guys for having my back while I was out of town! You guys rock!!

No I really dont think you should be getting any more emails from us unless you won....I have been gone for a few days so they may be entering your info into the "to be sold to china" folder... Not to worry ...Just kidding!

When was the last time you got an email from us? I will ask the guys if the entered any more... We do have a few new guys in the store so they may have been using it as a training tool, but that is just a HUGE guess..

Jay

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE

Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too

Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 AM   #1707
Lushife
Recipes 

Liked 81 Times on 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird

Thanks guys for having my back while I was out of town! You guys rock!!

No I really dont think you should be getting any more emails from us unless you won....I have been gone for a few days so they may be entering your info into the "to be sold to china" folder... Not to worry ...Just kidding!

When was the last time you got an email from us? I will ask the guys if the entered any more... We do have a few new guys in the store so they may have been using it as a training tool, but that is just a HUGE guess..

Jay
I don't mind. They can use my email for training all they want if I get a gift card. Thanks for the give away.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #1708
HopSong
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 72 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolcoms View Post
Geese, cmon guys. I was just asking others who entered if they still receive emails after the contest. No need to bash Jay or NCalBS!

Sorry Jay, I didn't mean for this to happen.......
No biggie.. I wasn't taking issue with you so much as the one who did a couple of edits to remove what he said. No harm no foul. Glad Jay is back to handle it

Old 01-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #1709
evolcoms
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 18

OK cool. Some people only look at the bad and never remember the good......

Beers
In the Works: Peach Berry Wheat Ale
Conditioning: Blue Moon Clone, Double O' Blossom Honey Hefeweizen
In the Fridge:Blind Pig IPA, Raspberry Wheat Ale, Capt. Cascade American Amber Ale
Ciders
Primary #1: Carmel Apple Cider 4 weeks on 01/16/13 Primary #2: Spiced Apple Cider 2 weeks on 01/17/13

Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #1710
Jaybird
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Recipes 

Liked 195 Times on 133 Posts
Likes Given: 75

Ok well we have figured out whats going on and it is something that is set up in our system for you guys to review your "purchases" 30 days after you get your order processed. This gives you to option of creating a review on our website for the products you got from us. We didn't even think about this when we did the 13 days contest and would have turned that option off for everybody that entered. I am really sorry about that. So you will get an email 30 days after every entry you made in the contest that was actually processed in our system. Again very sorry. I really wanted to do a contest to give back to this community and it turned out to be a pain for everybody involved. (accept the winners ) That said we will be doing another contest in the future and use this as "what NOT to do"...

Hope that helps guys and I hope your index finger doesn't develop a blister hitting the delete button ....I would go turn them off right now but it has already been set in motion and I would have to go back through over 5000 emails to do it.

Again very sorry guys.
Jay

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE

Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too
codfishboys Likes This 

Quick Reply