Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > 10% off all false bottoms, Free level 1 with pruchase of 15" false bottom and MORE!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
Jaybird
Vendor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 268 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daves69 View Post
Can you give me a rough estimate on the lead time for the keggle false bottom with the level 1 filter?
If the order got in today it would ship Friday or Saturday. I am also trying to ship most orders Priority if I can and still only charge you guys the 9.95 shipping. I have spent the last 3 days in the fab shop getting caught up on the massive amount of orders that came in since the weekend. I have not seen the orders that came in last night but as of yesterday we were at a 1-2 day turn around for all non custom keggle orders. Some of the others that we build like the 55 gallon system is a few days out but for just a 15" reversed hinge with level 1,2 or 3 those are in stock and ready to ship.

Cheers
Jay

I have been making custom False Bottoms for just about everything since 2008

Nor Cal Brewing Solutions, Reddings local homebrew store
(530)243-BEER and (530)221-WINE

Still have questions PM me here or hit the website.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com and like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NorCalBrewingSolutionsfor Facebook only promos too

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply