Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Wierd Flavors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
fellc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Wierd Flavors

I have brewed several batches so far and I notice several interesting things about my brews. First is that several glasses that I pour from my keg will taste amazing and then I will get one that tastes terrible (bad after taste and strong bitterness not characteristic of the style made) and have to struggle through to finish it. Does anyone else get this or is it just me? and what could be the source of the problems? Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2733 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Wow...not being a kegger, I'm not sure, someone may come along in a bit...But havin said that the thing that occurs to ME at least is a sanitization issue. Your beer is over the time it's in the keg/lines, it is getting infected with something...I would look at your cleaning and sanitization process....it reminds me of the bars that don't flush their lines repeatedly and some of their bers taste like crap...

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply