I brewed a black IPA this weekend and am wanting to dry hop it. I know that I will have to wait until the SG is stable for at least 3 days in order to do so, however, I am wanting to know if I should dry hop as soon as the SG is stable or if I can allow my beer to condition for 3 weeks in the primary and then transfer to the secondary and dry hop for 2 weeks. My OG was 1.052 so it isn't exactly a big beer. I guess what I'm asking is, is there any benefit (other than time) to dry hopping during the early stages of conditioning over waiting a few weeks to dry hop? Thanks!