I am doing a extract kit from NB. It's a dark cherry stout(I'll post ingredients below). My brew day went fine, perfect temps, no issues. Within 5-6 hours I was seeing fast bubbling from the air lock. The next morning I had 4" of crousin and yeast was going to town. Went I got home that night I had found that it blown off and had foam in the air lock and fermenting activity had slowed down. Room temps have been a steady 68 degrees. I have done several extract brews and never had an issue like this.
IT now has been 2 weeks and I took a gravity reading and its showing 1.020 reading. Normally within a week is see my FG. How do fix this??? Any help would be great.
* 0.5 lbs. Simpsons Dark Crystal
* 0.5 lbs. Simpson's Roasted Barley
* 0.5 lbs. Simpson's Black Malt
* 3.15 lbs. Dark Malt Syrup
* 3 lbs. Dark Dry Malt Extract
* 1 oz. Argentina Cascade (60 min)
* Safbrew S-33. Optimum temperature: 59-75° F.