The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Stuff collecting on side of carboy?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
mullimat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 1 Posts

Default Stuff collecting on side of carboy?

I posted a thread about a week ago about my Belgian Abbey beer smelling really bad (like old lunch meat). Well, over a week later and the smell is still somewhat there in the beer and the airlock is still going. There is also still krausen on the beer and i took a gravity reading and it seems like it's still not close to finished yet. My concern though is that i'm seeing something collecting on the inside of the carboy on the side. It almost looks kinda like yeast sediment (or at least that color) but i'm not sure. Has anyone ever had this?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 598 Times on 370 Posts
Likes Given: 54

RDWHAHB. That's completely normal.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply