Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Shouldn't you avoid drinking the yeast?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #31
Mermaid
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I second what Revvy posted.

I seem to recall reading in B.L.A.M that one of the Belgian breweries sells "shots" of their yeast to accompany their beer as some folks really dig the taste (and health benefits)

I don't worry about the dregs in my Belgian ales - I think it ads character (and I don't care about the farting, I can always blame my dog)

-------------------------
Primary: Empty
Secondary: Empty!
an empty fermenter is a sad fermenter
Bottled: Nut brown ale, Bink blond clone (she's a bitter Belgian!) Belgian Wit, several other tasty beers that have since been consumed!
On deck: TBD

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #32
malty_sam
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid
I second what Revvy posted.

I seem to recall reading in B.L.A.M that one of the Belgian breweries sells "shots" of their yeast to accompany their beer as some folks really dig the taste (and health benefits)

I don't worry about the dregs in my Belgian ales - I think it ads character (and I don't care about the farting, I can always blame my dog)
I need to get a dog
2nd that on yeast shots

Old 11-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #33
JeepDiver
Recipes 

Liked 143 Times on 112 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by malty_sam

I need to get a dog
2nd that on yeast shots
Wife always blamed me anyway even when the dog did it at least until one day I wasn't home and the dog let loose. Now I can get away with blaming him

Quick Reply