Did not buy a vinator bottle rinser so was gonna get one, but LHBS is out and will not have any for a few days.
Have a plain wheat ale in primary since 31 Dec. Not going to secondary. Hydrometer reading is at 1.012 and been steady for 3 days.
I could go old school and rinse bottles and sanitize in a bucket, or wait until I get a vinator.
Anything wrong with keeping in fermenter for another week? Will it hurt? Or do I need to bottle as soon as beer reaches FG?
Thanks for helping a new brewer.