Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Question about bitterness

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #21
wisbob79
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 6

Hey all! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are on your way to a Happy New Year! So I checked on my beer again today and it's done fermenting! Sweet! Also, most of the strange bitterness is gone! I'm wondering if it was maybe just a green beer issue. It was delicious though. I think I'm going to let it sit on the yeast for another week (mostly because I don't have time to bottle this weekend) and call it good! Thanks to you all who convinced me not to give it the ol heave ho! Going forward, I'm just going to do the best I can with my processes and exercise some patience!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply