BTW, the other belgian that has been sitting in the primary for two weeks as well that's waiting to secondary in the carboy that the Rochefort is currently in seems like it has finally finished! I was getting kinda impatient becuase it was sitting in primary for so long and i couldn't get the temps up enough to get it finished off. Before it seemed like it was stuck at 1.022 and i wasn't satisfied with that. Well, i finally got it somewhere where the temps raised to 72 and i just checked the OG and it's now sitting at 1.013! So i will check it over the next few days and see if it's consistent and then hopefully i can find some way to get this belgian into secondary.