pics of my new brewin buddy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
the boy some of you will recognize from other posts. he is the neighbor boy who will jump right in and help me with anything. the puppy is my new american bulldog. picked her up today.
IMAG0509-1.jpg

IMAG0509.jpg

IMAG0513.jpg

IMAG0512.jpg

You could raise money for numerous causes with those first couple pics. Sad eyes all around.

Cue up IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL .... Ok now everyone dig deep and send what you can to alleviate the suffering of the men who still bottle. Your donations will go towards a kegging system to hold the product of their toil. won't you help today? if not you then who? If not now....when?

That boy looks just like the son of my friend Pete down at Southwest Rod & Custom!!
he is 10. his daddy was killed in a car wreck when he was just a baby.Him and his brother and sister and mom moved in next door a couple years ago. GREAT kids. polite and respectful.Whenever I hit the yard he comes running.

That's rare in a kid nowadays. Lucky you! That also makes you a father figure to him,kinda like that "big brother" thing guys do. I wish the kids around here would set an example like that for their back stabbing parents.

Back