Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Patersbier?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
gonpce
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Patersbier?

Anyone here tried the Patersbier from Northern Brewer? I'm ready for my third batch and wanted someting good and simple for the end of summer

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
jtswkd
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thats exactly what you'll get! I made a batch and was my first kegged beer 3 weeks ago. Took it to my promotion party and had it drained in an afternoon with the help of 8 other folks. Easy, simple and delicious. It had that double or trippel taste minus the heaviness and alchohol content. That recipe is going into my rotation once I get my pipeline going and another keg or two in the fridge.

Old 07-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #3
chickypad
lupulin shift victim
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 313 Times on 279 Posts
Likes Given: 134

I agree, it's a great summer beer. I made the AG version last year, it came out a A little spicy with some pear-like flavors. It went over well with both craft beer drinkers and my usually non-beer-drinking father who loves his wine.

Quick Reply