Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Overwhelmed newbie, trying to start decently

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
GAbrewlover
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Overwhelmed newbie, trying to start decently

Hey guys! New member here from south Georgia. Always had a passion for the brew and I think it's time to start seeing what it's all about first hand. I have a nice starters advantage

Hey guys for some reason this posted before I was done with it, there is a duplicate thread now. Can a mod please delete this one? Messed up my first post, dang.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
BryanJ
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Welcome, there is a lot of information on the forum. If you have a specific question I guarantee that is has been asked before so utilize the search function on the site.

Here is what I read when I was starting out before i purchased any books about brewing: http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html

Old 11-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
jmlabeck
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I would also add don't worry about making mistakes. Whatever you may do wrong, one of us has already done it. It's all about having fun, learning from your mistakes, and making better beer the next time.

Quick Reply