The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Opened my first bottle today

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
muse
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Opened my first bottle today

I know it is too soon, but today I opened a bottle just to see what it tasted like and if it had carbonated. My Hefewiezen has been in the bottle for 7 days. When I popped the cap I was happy to hear the ppppssssstttt. It tasted pretty good but it seemed like I could taste the alcohol. I'm sure it will condition out to be a very good beer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
oxford brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

In a few more weeks they will be superb!!.
I made a brew that tasted a lot like a beer called Hobgoblin and at one week there was little carbonation,after a month they were outstanding!!
Give your brew a little more time and then report back and let us know how it is?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply