Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > opened my first batch!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #21
RagingBull
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrodm
Ragingbull, start brewing the next one now--can't tell you how many times I've found my back against a wall because I thought I had plenty of reserves, then suddenly found myself with a stock of 20-25 beers and nothing in the pipeline, at least six weeks away from the next infusion of homebrews. Is it the sign of a problem that that causes me to break out in a cold sweat?

In the immortal words of Jack White, "Be like the squirrel--", store it up now!
I've got one conditioning, two fermenting,one of which will be bottling Saturday, and I will start a new batch Saturday or Sunday.

Carbonating/Conditioning:Chocolate Porter, Old Devil Nut Brown Ale, Cape Fear Pale Ale Classic American Light1776 Lager
Fermenting: Diablo IPA, Black Forest Stout, Hellfire Red Ale
On Deck: Bewitched Amber Ale

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply