Bottled it this afternoon after three weeks in the primary. Sort of a comedy of errors (my hydrometer was broken, my autosiphon went AWOL, I ran out of bottles, had to make a fresh batch of starsan unexpectedly). If you didn't know I was rusty from my brew day, you would've figured it out today.
At any rate, I wound up with 52 bottles. Came out looking like this:
Pictured: Not Innis & Gunn
Which is about how I remember the last (excellent) batch looking. I didn't take any readings, but I suspect it's in the right range. At a certain point, you have to trust the process, use the Force and all that. If anything, it's a little lower FG/ABV than expected, since there was slightly more than 5 gallons of liquid in the fermenter. Which is to say, I botched the topoff.
They're safely tucked away in bins under the stairs. I look forward to cracking one three weeks from now.