Okay using the 10% coupon from Northern Brewer this weekend to get a few things and looking for suggestions on what I should go with next and what I should brew up next.
Current setup: I extract/partial mash brew right now... not yet onto All-Greain. I keg (3 kegs - in kegerator.) Have the burner, pots (7.5), 3 carboys, homemade beer gun -bottling excess when a keg is needed all the stuff you need for a brew day other than the following:
Equipment (by my priority)
1. Wort Chiller - no more ice baths....bout time...was going to make it but for the cost and labor the hell with it.
2. CO2 Disributor 4 way - currently can only do 2 kegs....big nusiance.
3. A want is: Another corny keg to make it a 4 headed monster kegerator. - again its a want...
4. ???? is there something out there that other brewers use that might be a hidden secret?
I've done a 2 hearted ale clone, spotted cow clown and Kolsch recently and have the Kolsch, Octoberfest and brown ale kegged. Brown ale is getting moved to bottles this weekend.
I perfer ambers but enjoy all kinds of brews, been on a hop kick of late too....anyways....
I was thinking the following recipes but would like input on what others really like from NB:
1. Chocolate Milk Stout
2. Smashing Pumpkin ale - prep for Halloween parties
Always like to ping my ideas off others so please start shooting back some ideas!