New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > New Belgium "Springboard" Clone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
RonRock
Always Ready
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default New Belgium "Springboard" Clone?

Mid-summer I had a NB Springboard. Seasonal brew. Anybody else have one? Is there anyway to find a clone kit for it? Probably asking too much, but if I don't ask I'll never know.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #2
AllHoppedUp
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I have had one. Bought a whole six pack and didn't really care for it. Couldn't let it go to waste, of course . . . that would be alcohol abuse.

Given that it's a new beer I could say with almost 100% certainty that there are no clone "kits" out there. Doesn't mean you couldn't attempt to clone it on your own, however. Would take a few attempts to get something reasonably close. Start with a generic blonde ale, find some Chinese herbs (gogi berries, schisandra, wormwood), and go to town.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply