Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Beginners Beer Brewing Forum (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/)
-   -   my new drip tray (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/my-new-drip-tray-371822/)

OHIOSTEVE 12-04-2012 03:10 AM

my new drip tray
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...E/IMAG1524.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...E/IMAG1523.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...E/IMAG1522.jpg

A friend has a friend who is a metal fabricator... My buddy brought me this tonight.. 54 inches long , fits completely across my entire kegerator!

acidrain 12-04-2012 04:02 AM

Wow, good friend!

MVKTR2 12-04-2012 04:27 AM

Showoff!!! :(

lumpher 12-04-2012 04:31 AM

nice, but looks like you might have some spatter

OHIOSTEVE 12-04-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumpher (Post 4647329)
nice, but looks like you might have some spatter

yep.. I have very little dripping but I figure any tray is better than my floor lol

lumpher 12-04-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHIOSTEVE (Post 4647359)
yep.. I have very little dripping but I figure any tray is better than my floor lol

very true, my friend. you don't even wanna see my drip tray. it's the veggie drawer from the fridge :D

45_70sharps 12-04-2012 06:05 AM

I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

OHIOSTEVE 12-04-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 45_70sharps (Post 4647468)
I like it!
At the price of drip trays I've been trying to think of how to make a good looking one for myself.
The best I can come up with though is a stainless or aluminum shelf like an old refrigerator shelf or a BBQ grill.
I don't know what to use that's got a tight enough grid on the bars and would look good.

I'll keep looking and figure something out. I don't have the resources to fabricate stainless so I've got to keep looking for the right material to build the top from.

expanded stainless if you can find it

2DogsBrewing 12-16-2012 09:47 PM

How are you planning on securing that to your kegerator?

OHIOSTEVE 12-17-2012 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2DogsBrewing (Post 4688391)
How are you planning on securing that to your kegerator?

hooks. hang it from hooks I will post pics if I ever get around to mounting it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.