My first homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metasyntactic

Reaction score
Why hello there!

alzG0.jpg

Leaving so soon?

IYB9H.jpg

wow, look at that!!!! way to go man (or fe-man). very pretty; what was it and how'd you do it? ;)

wow, look at that!!!! way to go man (or fe-man). very pretty; what was it and how'd you do it? ;)

It's an Anchor Liberty clone recipe I got from my LHBS :)

Charter of Rights Ale
9.5 lb pale malt extract
.25 lb carastan (light British crystal)
15 AAU Chinook (1 oz) - boil 1 hour
1 oz Cascade (finishing)
1 oz Cascade (dry hop)
ale yeast
OG 1.060/FG 1.010
Recipe from Dan's

Nice glass. I loved Philips Brewing Company's beers. Last time I was in Victoria (late last year), I was surprised by the number of breweries that have popped up!

Oh, wait...nice homebrew. Looks like a simple, tasty recipe. Beautiful color and clarity. Awesome label, too. Way to go, islander!

Nice glass. I loved Philips Brewing Company's beers. Last time I was in Victoria (late last year), I was surprised by the number of breweries that have popped up!

Oh, wait...nice homebrew. Looks like a simple, tasty recipe. Beautiful color and clarity. Awesome label, too. Way to go, islander!

I'm a mainlander. The Island does seem to have a disproportionate share of BC's good breweries, and Phillip's is a personal favourite :)

Back