The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > My Epoxy beer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
StittsvilleJames
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default My Epoxy beer

I just finished my 3rd batch (a wheat beer) which is right now in primary, and my first two batches are sitting in bottles.

The first was an extract kit, brewed a few weeks before superbowl. I found it has a wierd aftertaste, which sits on the back of your tongue a few seconds after you swallow and is really bitter.

My second batch I just opened a couple the other day, and found that it is really malty, without any bitterness at all. It was a recipe I found online.

So, what I did, was mix beer 1 and beer 2 together, and oh my god! It is absolutely fantastic!

It's too bad I didn't mix them before they were bottled, but on a positive note, when I go to have a beer now, I need to open two bottles, and must now have twice as much beer at a time.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
SilentAutumn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

What kind of beer were the first and second kit?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply