Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Lots of fun, first brew day!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 05:09 AM   #1
Wizza
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Lots of fun, first brew day!

Well that was lots of fun! I started With a honey Weizen extract from midwest.
everything turned out great. I hit all the temps and og was spot on. Geting the next kits tomarrow trying some from austinhomebrew next doing a pm when they come in (there in my sig) lol a great night watching the carboy t.v. Thanks all for this great site i read all the posts and love how ppl here are so cool to everyone and very helpful !

Primary 1:
Primary 2:Vanilla Caramel Cream Ale
Secondary 1:American amber ale
secondary 2:Apfelwein
up next: German Hef
Drinking: Chimay

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2007, 05:13 AM   #2
El Grindo
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Congrats...I am fairly new to the hobby myself...But I have found myself quite addicted to it. Tis a noble, noble pursuit.

Primary #1: Pilsener
Primary #2:
Primary #3:
Secondary #1: Kona Stout (8 oz. of Kona added to secondary for cold extraction...it is actually good so far)
Secondary #2: Hefe
Secondary #3:
Bottle conditioning:
Drinking: Microbrews, Amber Ale.
Up Next: Something partial grain, not sure what yet

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply