So today I brewed my first 5 gallon partial mash, it was nearly an all grain BIAB. There was only 2 lbs of DME for 8 pounds of grains. Learned a few things today, my thermometer for my pot is off good thing I used a floating and the one for the pot (floater reader 212 at boil). Overshot my strike temp, didn't realize till about 15 minutes in the mash,Was at 163, not 155. I can only sparge with three gallons 3.5 and the grains cause the pot to over flow, and my homemade wort chiller works great. Was a good day not sure on my efficiency, think it was around 70%. Hopville said OG should be about 1.061 @ 75%, I got 1.058 which i think is about 70% I am still pretty happy about how the brew day went, if this is jumbled all over I have had quite a few homebrews and commercial brews.