Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > keggin

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
Kayos
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Maybe try the set and forget and see your results. Set it to 12 and leave it for a week. This is my method. O, and it has to stay in the fridge the whole time. You can't take it out after the 30 bump. All of this is cause for issues. If you are having none, no need to change. Since you are having some, try the basic method.

Primary #2: ESB
Big Blind: Pucker Bitter
Small Blind:
Tasty Remembrances: White 'N Nerdy, Dynamite Red (Hop bursted), APA, The Bonaduce (irish Red), runners stout, ridgeback brown,

from my big ass computer sitting on my floor

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #12
ChandlerBang
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
Maybe try the set and forget and see your results. Set it to 12 and leave it for a week. This is my method. O, and it has to stay in the fridge the whole time. You can't take it out after the 30 bump. All of this is cause for issues. If you are having none, no need to change. Since you are having some, try the basic method.
+1

Anytime you change pressure or move the keg or change temps you will have a variance in pressure. Your best bet is to try to set the regulator at ~10 psi with the keg in the fridge. Give a day. Then check it and make a small adustment to the regulator if needed. Your regulator may be a little difficult to dial in, but it should still maintain the set pressure.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply