Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Just the worst...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
Peregris
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Just the worst...

When the first time you pour a homebrew for a buddy and the one bottle you pour had something wrong and didn't carb.

I have been enjoying said brew for a week and a half with no problems, but it just so happened that the one bottle I poured ( now keep in mind, I only have 2 brews under my belt and am still happy when anything comes out right) had no head and no carb. Probably a bad cap job, but still pretty embarrassing, eh?

This was my first recipe on my own, and it was pretty tasty too. But all he remembers is....no fizz.

Oh, well....

It's a nice German lager with good mouthfeel and a nice balanced malt vs Saaz hop taste. He said it tasted good, but...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 04:42 AM   #2
enderwig
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up though, many great brews are in your future if keep at it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply