Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Just Bottled First Batch

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #1
BMWMK2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Just Bottled First Batch

I JUST BOTTLED MY FIRST BATCH! cant wait till 3-4 weeks to taste. its an american lager kit from homebrewery.com. i have a hoegarden clone on its way here and yeast for apfelwein also, just bought the apple juice today, cant wait to taste that one.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
GroosBrewz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMK2 View Post
I JUST BOTTLED MY FIRST BATCH! cant wait till 3-4 weeks to taste. its an american lager kit from homebrewery.com. i have a hoegarden clone on its way here and yeast for apfelwein also, just bought the apple juice today, cant wait to taste that one.
Today is a day that you will never forget.. I know when I bottled my first batch 15 years ago, it was the beginning of an obsession... congrats!

Tap 1- JubelAle Clone
Tap 2- Evening Bite Pale Ale
Tap 3- Twilight Clone
Tap 4- Dicks Danger Ale Clone

"Today I felt like burning some calories....So I found a fat kid and set him on fire"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply