Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > I've definitely caught the bug!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
fotomatt1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default I've definitely caught the bug!

My second brew (AHS Pumpkin Spice) is ready for bottling on Saturday. I've got about 20 bottles of my first brew left, and I had said that I wasn't going to brew anything for a while...have to at least deplete some of my current beer inventory, but I'm already thinking about what recipes might be good to make right now!

I'm also looking for a second mini fridge to build a draft system out of. I have a small apartment and I already have one mini fridge set up as a fermentation chamber. Between that and my other brewing equipment I'm running out of room fast! Ughh!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
WenValley
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sell your bed! It's taking up too much space and you can sleep in the recliner. Take the money from the sale of the bed, and buy more carboys...

When you need more help, post again and I'll tell you how to take out the bathtub... good luck.

'A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.'

Thomas Jefferson

Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Homercidal
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 2349 Times on 1667 Posts
Likes Given: 1317

Sell the bed. Get a loft bed instead. Brew on the bottom and sleep on top! It coudl double as a gravity tiered brew rig!

Homer's Brew Log

Quick Reply