All right, first batch is now sitting quietly in their bottles. My inaugural brew was an American Wheat, but I replaced the yeast that came in the can for some Belgian yeast in order to get the orange-like taste. I added a little honey in the brewing to have an orange & honey flavor.
So far, it looks to be a successful brew. Very cloudy, which I like in a wheat beer and holy oranges & honey, batman!!! It smelled fantastic. I couldn't resist pouring a taste in the ol' pint glass. It tasted good, but definitely needs to settle down for a couple of weeks or so.
My wife is graduating with her master's at the end of next month, so they ought to be good and ready for the graduation barbecue afterwards. I can't wait.