Sounds like you want to get into all grain brewing. When you all grain brew your essentially creating the malt when you make the mash. I would do your research on AG brewing as most hard core home brewers usually always move up to AG brewing from extract brewing. If you want there are a plethora of recipes available in this forum, and on other sites that give you the list of ingredients u need, then you can contact your local brew store and they can put the ingredients together for you. Keep in mind the equipment necessary for AG brewing is more extensive than extract, or partial mash brewing.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT