And I present beer number one!!! with pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfishnc

Reaction score
Well, my bottling day for batch number one is over. I enjoyed this process, especially knowing that I'm half way to drinking it! :)

The recap is on my blog, linked below:
www.BrewingExperiment.com

_dsc4545.jpg

- enjoy!

eric

way to go man. it's quite a feeling to have the first bottling day done!

Congrats...

But I gotta tell ya....

If you're going to be a brewer...you gotta lose that shirt. :D

Welcome to the club. :rockin:

and ^^, no comment... :cross:

Congrats...

But I gotta tell ya....

If you're going to be a brewer...you gotta lose that shirt. :D

Welcome to the club. :rockin:

And what type of shirt should a brewer wear? Or should he/she just go shirtless so he can show off that 6 pack, or in my case a pony keg?:p

Yeah you are cool just the way you are, tell us how it turns out! Wish I had all those brewing buddies to brew with.

Yeah you are cool just the way you are, tell us how it turns out! Wish I had all those brewing buddies to brew with.

Yeah, I was pretty thankful to have them there. One of them is an experienced brewer and I learned a lot from him.

I also had a crew at brewing day... guess they all want some beer too :mug: I'm fine with that, it's the least I can do.

BTW, didn't think my shirt would have ever created this much discussion. Heh, that thing is about 8 years old and I didn't care if it got messed up or not. Next time, I'll wear a SWMBO beater. :)

You certainly look proud as hell! That face can not be discerned from watching your wife give birth, or watching your first brew get born! Congrats. And for the above pic haha thats awesome... make note of the remote control on the outdoor table and the pretzels and the hops scale and taps on the kegerator... this guys attire is perfect, im actually pretty jealous, I wish i was this guy, all watchin tv not caring about the metal chair, when ya know he can afford a comfy one, munchin pretzels, finishing a HB and watchin tv while brewin away... bad @$$ Hope hes got ventilation in there.

That's BierMuncher, stole it from his gallery :) He does have ventilation (two fans, one blowing out a window). That's his normal pic to post in threads about brewing indoors. I do love indoor brewing, especially in winter. On a nice summer day I might have to brew outdoors somehow though.

Ah, the sheer jubilation of a first time brewer. You never forget your first time...

n34101569_31948693_1509.jpg

^^ Reminds me of my BIL. Poor kid. He'll get it right one day.

Yoop can like that shirt if she wants, and I'd bet my wife would like it too, but you'd never find one like that in my closet! No offense. That's just me. Maybe only on Easter...

Ok, maybe if the only way to drink some of your homebrew was to wear the shirt, then I'd put it on...

Back