Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Hydrometers & 1-gallon batches

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #11
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4785 Times on 3480 Posts
Likes Given: 956

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets View Post
To me it is very annoying the size of threads in this forum. Considering each page is only 10 posts, it makes a lot of pages and loading.

In my opinion all threads should be at least 30 replies if not 50 and automatically closed when they reach 1000 replies. After that a part 2 part 3 etc thread can be opened and continued.
Then change your settings so you can see 40 posts on a page? If your settings are for 10 posts on a page, I can see how that could be annoying.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 AM   #12
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2768 Times on 1657 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
To me it is very annoying the size of threads in this forum. Considering each page is only 10 posts, it makes a lot of pages and loading.
My "Page" is 40 posts per page. go into user cp and change it.....

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 AM   #13
annasdadhockey
Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:

In my opinion all threads should be at least 30 replies if not 50 and automatically closed when they reach 1000 replies. After that a part 2 part 3 etc thread can be opened and continued.
Dude, what?!?!?!
I'm glad that after a whole month of being on this forum, you've decided how many posts the rest of us should be allowed to have in any one thread. Christ, man.
How is this even relevant to the topic of the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc View Post
Things are going great too. I think I've only punched her in the face 3 times!
FERMENTING: Heady Topper Clone?
CONDITIONING: 40 gallons KBS clone in a Jim Beam Barrel (since 11/24/12)
DRINKING: Smoked Robust Porter, Orange Coriander Pale Ale #5
THINKING: first foray into lagers?

Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #14
landshark
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 94 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
My "Page" is 40 posts per page. go into user cp and change it.....
I think mine used to be 80 or something, it was awesome. some of the real big threads such as the brewery builds were only 5 pages. That was great. Then Tx reset the max amount down to 40 .

And chicken, as stated, refractometer would be a good tool for your use without producing much waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

Quick Reply