Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > How long...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
Stauffbier
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1015 Times on 623 Posts
Likes Given: 2695

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordeastBrewer77 View Post
That's nice to hear. That's their kit of the month this month, and I have a pretty awesome mother that gets us a membership for xmas! I have it sitting downstairs in and next to the fridge. Maybe I'll try upping the aroma adds a bit. But.... to keep it real and , their kits always impress me. I just took a FG reading on the Honey Weizen I did, used 3056, and man it's tasting like a great summer beer.
I have been happy with all of their kits too. You're lucky to receive that membership! You'll like the Liberty Cream. It's a great summer beer!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #32
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1075 Times on 783 Posts
Likes Given: 3977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stauffbier View Post
I have been happy with all of their kits too. You're lucky to receive that membership! You'll like the Liberty Cream. It's a great summer beer!
Yeah, I've liked everything I've brewed of theirs. I did the Amarillo Pale Ale (basically a SNPA clone w/Amarillo in place of cascade) last summer... that was a big hit. I was looking' at the Liberty Cream last night, it's all cascade, my wife thinks I should dry hop it... I agree. As soon as my ESB comes outta the swamp cooler, I'll throw that kit together. In the vein of trying to keep this thread on topic, I'll post back the results of how long the hops aroma lingers.....

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply