Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > How do you transition from 5G extract to 10G A.G. ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 02:35 AM   #21
scoundrel
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 44 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco1500 View Post
The advice and generosity of the members here still dumbfounds me.

Thank you sir. I will take you up on that.
Please do. I spent more money on equipment than I needed to. If I can help you or anyone else save a buck or two, I'm happy to do it. I was telling my wife tonight that it's nice to be at a point where I'm re-couping my investment cost on this hobby. These days I buy hops, grain and the occasional tubing replacement. I finally feel like a beer artisan

Starter??? I don't even know her!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply