Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > How do you measure your volumes?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2010, 06:12 AM   #11
92greenyj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

did you plug the temps of your gravity readings into beer alchemy? it adjusts the gravity automatically for you based on the temp you input. Also need to enter what temp your hydro is calibrated at.

As for measuring, I have a sight glass on my HLT that I marked in half gallon intervals using a large Pyrex liquid measure cup. I also marked the handle of my mash paddle and the outside of my brew kettle, calibrated using the same method.

In Primary:

In Secondary:

On Tap:
Shiner Mock (Shiner Bock Clone)
Highlanders Glory (Strong Scottish Ale)
Krawler Kolsch
Peachy Keen (Peach Ale)
Venemous Vanilla Porter
Zen Kolsch (Green Tea Honey Kolsch)
Slam Dunkel (Dunkelweizen)
Milky Stout (Sweet/Milk Stout)

Bottled: