Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Homebrewing from non alcoholic beer
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
babakml
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Homebrewing from non alcoholic beer

I am going to make alcoholic beer from non alcoholic beer, i bought 1 litter bottle of non alcoholic beer, i need recipe to change them to the alcoholic ones, how much from each matterial (yeast, sugar....) do i need? How long should it age????

Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
dfc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 197 Times on 166 Posts
Likes Given: 125

This screams of an underage poster.

Kegged: Beer
Bottled: Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer.
Primary: Beer
Secondary: Beer

How to brew extract (with pictures!)

How to brew extract (Video)

Simple bottling process

Old 06-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
mikeysab
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 485 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Didn't we just go through this last week? Assuming you're of age to buy beer, and you have money to buy the NA beer, why not just buy PBR or keystone? A 12 pack is around 7 bucks.

Now if theres a NA beer that you LOVE and just wish it had alcohol, no matter what you do to get the alcohol in, its gonna change the flavor. If thats the case, my suggestion would be to get some oak cubes or chips, soak em in bourbon for two weeks and let your beer sit on that far a couple weeks. That'll change the flavor, but you'll still have your favorite beer as the base.

Mikeysab on untappd.

Old 06-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
babakml
Recipes 

I 'm living somewhere that alcoholic beer is illegal, i need to buy NA beer and change it to alcoholic, plz reply my question, dont suggest me such an stupid things( buy alcoholic bee)

Old 06-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
Rocky71
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Calm down there sparky. People are just cautious of posts like yours. And we are not psychic. We didn't know you were somewhere that alcohol is not allowed. Now that you stated it's illegal where you are to possess alcohol I'm certainly not helping you to end up in the town square with a rope around your neck.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Phalangical
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here is how you do it, you pop open the bottle, pour out about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle, gotta make room for the yeast and whatnot. Get a tupperware jar or bucket of some sort and urinate in it, no joke. With this method you don't even have to buy yeast or sugar or anything. Not a lot of people know this but urine has natural yeast in it, it's a byproduct of your body producing the urine. Fill the bottles up with this urine after it has cooled to room temperature. Cap the bottles, or if you don't have caps and a capper, just use some aluminum foil. And finally the crucial part, leave them out in the sun for about a week or so, the sun activates the natural yeast in your new beers. Chill them and enjoy.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
babakml
Recipes 

Non of can help me on this issue, plz i understood that you are completely aware of brewing! Haha

Old 06-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
babakml
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalangical
Here is how you do it, you pop open the bottle, pour out about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle, gotta make room for the yeast and whatnot. Get a tupperware jar or bucket of some sort and urinate in it, no joke. With this method you don't even have to buy yeast or sugar or anything. Not a lot of people know this but urine has natural yeast in it, it's a byproduct of your body producing the urine. Fill the bottles up with this urine after it has cooled to room temperature. Cap the bottles, or if you don't have caps and a capper, just use some aluminum foil. And finally the crucial part, leave them out in the sun for about a week or so, the sun activates the natural yeast in your new beers. Chill them and enjoy.
Thank you dera friendd

Old 06-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Obliviousbrew
Recipes 

Liked 228 Times on 159 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalangical
LOL. go ahead and try that or move to a free country

"These are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." -Groucho Marx-

Old 06-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
Obliviousbrew
Recipes 

Liked 228 Times on 159 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by babakml

Thank you dera friendd